Terms & Conditions
The following terms & conditions must be signed by the Bride & Groom with either Dave or Sue Prickett along with your Deposit to secure your dates.
- Small Weddings, up to 30+ people can be held entirely in the Castle itself.
- Larger Weddings from 40-100 need to be held in the Stable Barn.
- A Deposit of €1.500 is required to book your date.
- You then pay 25% of the cost, followed by another 25% to be paid 4 months prior to the Wedding. A further 25% to be paid 1 month before the Wedding, with final number of guests confirmed.
- Loss or damage to Durhamstown Castle property shall be the responsibility of the Client where it results from negligence or wilful default.
- The client must indemnify Durhamstown against any damage to goods or property while they & their guests are occupying the premises.
- While we endeavour to help guests keep track of items we cannot take ultimate responsibility.
- All food is provided by Durhamstown Castle-nothing can be brought on as our Insurance won’t cover that-except of course your Wedding Cake!
- Alcohol; we have a small but excellent Wine List & are happy to guide you in your choices for your big day. However, Wine or Champagne/Prosecco, is limited to half a bottle per person of wine & 5 person to a bottle of Champagne/Prosecco. Corkage 8€ for wine, & €13 for Prosecco/Champagne. Any guest bringing in Wine /Alcohol will have it removed by security & returned on departure.
- Accommodation; the Bride & Groom must reserve all Bedrooms & are in charge of allocation. Room layout available.
- Bands & Entertainment are fully responsible for their own equipment.
- Check in & check out time is strictly 12 noon unless otherwise arranged. A late check out can be arranged for a BBQ- for €300. Allowing for a leisurely Evening departure!
- Wedding coordinator; you will be guaranteed 3 meetings with him/her & up to 30 emails.
- Cancellations; you must give 6 months notice. We will endeavour to fill your booking; if we fail 75% of the total value will have to be charged to you
Please contact Sue or Dave for arrange a booking with your deposit and signing these conditions.